Family in Canterbury are looking for a temporary Nanny Housekeeper to join them for around 2 months. The position is live in and you will have your own private annex on the grounds. The family need someone to work from 7.15am until 10.15am and then 2.15pm until 8.15pm Monday to Friday, caring for a 12 year old boy and completing Housekeeping duties during the day whilst he is at school. The candidate will have a lovely big gap in the day for themselves - this is your own time to go for a walk, meet friends, rest.
Must be able to start ASAP.
-getting the boy up, fed, dressed and ready for school. Driving him to school.
-school collection, taking him to any clubs or activities, supervising homework
- Provide attentive and nurturing care for children in a safe and loving environment
- Engage children in age-appropriate activities, such as reading, arts and crafts, and outdoor play
- cook a family dinner each evening
- Follow parents' instructions regarding child's routines, discipline, and any specific needs
- Communicate effectively with parents about their child's day, including any notable events or concerns
-Assist with light housekeeping: laundry, bed changes, ironing, deep cleaning, hoovering, mopping, dusting, polishing, tidying and organising, errand running, cooking.
- Previous experience working with children of various ages
-Previous housekeeping experience required
- DBS certificate
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.15am until 10.15am and 2.15pm until 8.15pm
Salary: £600-625 per week
If you are interested in this position please contact Kerry at Hummingbird Homestaff on 07966 495 438.
Applications for Temp Nanny Housekeeper in Canterbury - Full Time
|12th February, 2024
|£600-625 per week