Hourly Wage: £10
Date added:12 Feb 2021
Job Ref: HB100021
Advanced apprenticeship Level 3
Opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual to achieve a Level 3 in Childcare while working in a nursery environment. You must have already achieved Level 2 Childcare for this position.
Our client will provide full time and part time care for children aged between 6 weeks and 11 years old. Our children are cared for by a wonderful team of highly trained practitioners who create a relaxed and happy environment where your child can feel secure and at home.
As Apprentice Nursery Practitioner you should:
- Be motivated
- Be a team player
- Be enthusiastic and friendly
- Have good communication skills
- Have initiative and show a desire to work in early years
As Apprentice Nursery Practitioner your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily routines of each age range room
- Caring for the children and ensuring their needs are met
- Safeguarding the children.
Applications for Full Time Nursery staff Required Bracknell
|Full Time Nursery staff required
|15th February, 2021