Lovely professional family with 2 children of 5 and 3 years in Southwood, Farnborough seek self-employed, experienced housekeeper 9 hours per week – ideally 3 x 3 hours (Monday / Wednesday and Friday) starting as close to 8.30am as possible.
The housekeeper will be paid £15.00 gross per hour.
The home is a normal sized modern 4 bedroomed property spread over 3 floors with the master suite being on the top floor.
There is a small spare room and study on the middle floor both of which are hardly used but will need to be aired and given some attention but no real time will need to be spent on these.
There is also a main family bathroom and a small en-suite next to one of the children’s bedrooms.
On the ground floor, there is an open kitchen diner, a main living area and a small cloakroom.
The housekeeper will be required to do a thorough clean throughout the house as well as all laundry, children’s school uniforms ironed, adult bedding ironed and towels re-freshed. Time allowing some wardrobe management would be helpful. Daily laundry will need to be done and kept on top of. Adult work shirts are taken to the cleaners so no time spent on washing and ironing .
- The bedlinen needs to be changed weekly for the adults and alternate weeks for the children.
- The fridge needs to be cleaned inside once a week with shelves and bins wiped and cleaned. Bins emptied and recycling sorted. Inside kitchen drawers to be cleaned and wiped as needed. Finger print and grease removal from doors and panels.
- Cat flap and cat eating area cleaned up. (not litter tray)
- Kick boards and skirting boards cleaned and wiped.
- Kitchen floor mopped and swept if needed.
- Kitchen work surfaces wiped down and microwave cleaned inside. Dishwasher loaded and unloaded.
- Taps cleaned of watermarks and any lime scale. Sink cleaned and any stuck items or water stains removed.
- Table and chairs cleaned – finger prints and sticky marks or spills removed.
- Dusting , halls stairs and landing and dusting window sills and wooden shutters. keeping tidy ad looking presentable Plumping of sofa cushions and folding of throws and comforters.
- Sorting post ( disposing of flyers and junk ) and keeping kitchen surfaces clutter free.
- Windowsills and kickboards wiped and nooks and crannies kept cobweb free. Clean under sofa cushions once a week.
- Inside windows and mirrors cleaned with any grease or fingerprints removed.
- The right candidate will be self- motivated with a happy disposition and able to fit into family life while keeping a professional distance.
- A good communicator with a solid professional work history within private homes and properties as a housekeeper.
- Able to work without ongoing instructions or direction and needs no micro managing. Needs an eye for detail and be able to work to time.
- Due to location a car owner/driver is essential.
- Up to date DBS
- Excellent references from previous families
- Available for a quick start
- £15.00 gross per hour.
For more information please call Lin at Hummingbird on 01276 537 959
Applications for Part time experienced housekeeper needed ASAP in Farnborough
|Start date||21st April, 2019|
|Remuneration||£15.00 gross per hour|