Fantastic opportunity for an experienced live in housekeeper/nanny to work with a lovely family in St John’s Wood starting ASAP.
They are a lovely family with 3 children (ages 8, 6 and 2).
You will have your own private bedroom, en-suite bathroom, private living space, kitchen, WiFi, satellite TV and Netflix.
Days needed ;
Monday to Friday 7.00am – 7.00pm with a break in the day.
Saturday morning 7.00am – 10.00am
Details of the role:
• Responsible for morning routines including for the kids; breakfast, uniforms, lunch boxes
• Prepare children’s dinner
Help with the 2 year old during the day. there is some shared care and some sole charge. The 2 year old also attends nursery part time.
Housekeeping duties including:
• General cleaning and tidy up assisting the cleaner who attends.
• Changing beds laundry, ironing
• Run some errands
• Cook varied and healthy meals for the children and ensure that the kitchen is cleaned up afterwards.
• Keep orders in wardrobes and cupboards
• Receive and unpack deliveries, handle returns
• Run errands
• Food shop
To be successful in this role, you will need:
DBS in place.
• Speak English and ideally Portuguese
• Enjoy cleaning and looking after a house, including laundry and ironing
• Have checkable references
• Must have the right to work in the UK
Be a happy , self- motivated nanny and housekeeper with a team spirit who is happy to engage with the children, family members and other staff.
You will have the opportunity to travel with the family on holidays to Dubai, America, India etc
The ideal candidate is someone capable, switched on, who takes initiative, positive and responsible. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a permanent long-term role.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary – £600.00npw To be agreed but will be discussed at interview and will be subject to experience .
Applications for Lovely family seek experienced full time live in nanny housekeeper to start ASAP
|Start date||22nd September, 2019|
|Remuneration||£600.00 net per week TBD|