Lovely family based in Camberley seek a part time housekeeper/cook/PA for a July start
The role is 20 hours over 4 days ( 4 x 5 hours ) additional hours available for babysitting or business based PA duties within their company
Ideally they would like 4 afternoons of 2.00pm – 7.00pm but are happy to offer a morning or middle of the day shift if it helps. The house is a modern open plan family home with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The family are open , friendly and relaxed and are looking for someone who will enjoy the job and will invest in them as a family. The housekeeper will be seen as part of the family.
The Housekeeper will need to be self- employed and the family are offering £14.00 gross per hour
There are 4 children within the home ages 2.5 years – 8 years and although there is no childcare needed the children will be around and the housekeeper will be needed to engage with them and help with tea . Very occasional school pick up should either parent not be able to cover but will be emergencies only.
The housekeeper must also be a confident cook and be able to prepare and make good children’s meals from scratch.
There is a cleaner who comes in once a week and does the deep cleaning of the bathrooms and the kitchen floor.
The housekeeper duties will include:
- Maintaining the home keeping it clean and tidy.
- All laundry including bed linen change over and ironing shirts and school uniforms.
- Keeping the kitchen surfaces clean and clear.
- Helping with the waste paper bins, kitchen bins and recycling.
- Running errands to the post office , dry cleaning and local tip if needed.
- Hoovering and sweeping floors and caring for hall stairs and landing area.
- Towel and face cloth refresh.
- Topping up on soaps, shower gels and toilet tissues in bathrooms.
- Unpack groceries and put away.
- Weekly fridge sort out and wipe shelves disposing of expired food items.
- Wardrobe management and sorting out seasonal wear- putting away heavy coats and boots and reorganising storage areas throughout the year.
- Project manage cupboards, drawers and shelves – highlighting items ready for charity donation or taking to the tip. ( clothes, shoes, toys, games , books and any unwanted equipment)
- The family have had help previously and are nanny and housekeeper friendly. They like to operate an open and honest policy and base the role on trust, good communication and mutual respect.
- The family have no pets to care for.
- July start.
- Car owner/driver essential
- Non- smoker/vaper
- Child friendly
Able to manage time effectively and be able to manage work load as well as be able to work independently without the need for lists, notes or on going micro management
Experience within a similar role is essential and the housekeeper must have good references as well as a DBS check in place
Would suit a happy and self- motivated housekeeper who enjoys busy modern life and would like to make a difference within a lively family home.
For more information please call Lin at Hummingbird on 01276 537 959
Applications for Part time child friendly housekeeper needed in Camberley from July
|1st July, 2019
|£14.00 gross per hour