Part time housekeeper needed in Woking ASAP
15 – 20 hours per week. Immediate start No childcare but must be child friendly. There is also a dog within the home but care of the dog not part of the role unless you want it to be. 10 year old Labrador so no allergies to pet hair.
Lovely family seek full home support asap 15- 20 hours per week which can be totally flexible in terms of days and times as long as work in completed before 6pm when the family return home.
Ideally 4 x 5 hours per day but could also be 3 x 6.5 hours or 5 x 4 hours per day. paying £12.00 net per hour. Car owner/driver essential.
The role will include
- Full clean of the 4 bedroomed home and family laundry as well as ironing, bed changing and refreshing of towels and face cloths.
- Keeping on top of the recycling and emptying bins, running local errands and keeping the family topped up with high usage groceries such as bread and milk.
- Waiting in for the grocery delivery and putting away. loading and unloading the dishwasher.
- Sorting out cupboards and drawers, wiping inside the microwave, descaling the kettle, cleaning out the fridge and removing any date expired food.
- Cooking meals (batch cooking) for the freezer if time allows and also prep any veg / salad for the evening meal. It would be useful if there was time to make a one pot meal or something that could be reheated when the parents are ready to eat in the evening.
- There is an 9 year old boy within the home but there is no childcare needed.
- The role is employed and on a contract.
- The ideal person will be local to Woking and be a car owner/driver.
- Non- smoker/vaper
- Available for a quick start
- Will have a clean CRB/DBS in place
- Have good references from previous families
- Be child friendly and happy to engage in a nice way when their son is at home.
- Be dog friendly / confident- no allergies please with dog hair
- Be proactive and bale to time manage effectively without prompting or micro managing.
- Cheery disposition and a team player who really enjoys being part of a busy family home.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Lin at Hummingbird on 01276 537 959
Applications for Part time housekeeper needed in Woking up to 20 hours per week starting June.
|16th June, 2019
|£12.00 net per hour/£14.00 gross