Housekeeper required for our lovely client in Woking. The family have three young children and a small dog so the candidate must be child and doggy friendly.
Hours: Monday to Friday Flexible
3 x 9am till 6pm ( flexible on days ) or 5 x half days.
Must be a professional housekeeper with at least 5 years experience. Must like helping with children and be able to cook.
- Clean and maintain assigned areas, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping floors
- Changing linens and making beds
- Washing and folding laundry
- Emptying trash and recycling bins
- Stocking supplies in bathrooms and kitchens
- running errands
- Cooking a one pot family tea
- Attention to detail to ensure cleanliness and orderliness
- Time management skills to complete tasks efficiently
- Physical stamina for standing, bending, and lifting throughout the shift
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are a reliable individual with a strong work ethic and a passion for cleanliness, we invite you to apply for this position. Call Kerry at Hummingbird Homestaff on 07966 495438
Applications for Housekeeper needed in Woking - part time
|9th October, 2023