Our lovely client in West Horsley are looking for a part time Housekeeper for their family home. The home is set local to the village in a beautiful setting. They are looking for a long term Housekeeper that will get to know the home well. They had the previous housekeeper for many years.
- Clean and sanitize designated areas, including but not limited to bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Dust furniture, sweep, mop, and vacuum floors
- Change bed linens and towels
- Empty trash bins
- Restock supplies such as toiletries and cleaning products
laundry support and keeping the wardrobe managed.
- Proven experience as a housekeeper or similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to handle basic cleaning equipment and machinery
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
- Excellent time management skills to ensure efficient completion of duties
- Strong communication skills to interact with clients and team members
- Physical stamina to perform repetitive tasks and lift heavy objects if required
Hours : 6 Hours any one day of the week.
Please call Kerry Hummingbird Homestaff on 02037732419
Applications for One full day Housekeeper required in West Horsley
|15th January, 2024