Professional, experienced daily housekeeper/confident cook needed in Maidstone – Immediate start. Must be dog friendly
The property is sizeable and has 6 bedrooms. There are 3 adults who reside there.
Days needed : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Hours : 10.00am – 4.00pm
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Hours 10.00am – 5.00pm
£20.00 GROSS per hour
The ideal candidate will be experienced within the role and used to managing a sizeable property and capable of working independently. Good time keeping skills as the housekeeper must complete her tasks in the allocated time and leave the property at her agreed finish time of either 4.00 or 5.00pm.
Typical tasks would include:
- Tidying, cleaning and dusting the home
- Hoovering and washing the floors daily
- Ensuring all bathrooms are clean and fully stocked
- Changing the beds once a week
- Laundry, ironing, folding and putting away (a lion share of the linen and laundry is taken care of by dry cleaners, so it'll be the remaining pieces)
- Preparing and making evening meals which can be either plated up or put into the fridge ready to be heated as needed.
- Meals are normal family offerings nothing fancy or formal.
- Daily preparation of healthy lunches – plates of sandwiches, soups
- Possible help with making of tea and coffee when visiting guests arrive
- Occasional dog walking
- Feeding and caring for the family dog
- Occasional errand running
- Ensuring all household stock levels are full and add any missing items to the weekly shop
- Doing the weekly grocery shop at the local supermarket and unpacking an sorting at the house.
- Ensuring everything within the home is working correctly and informing our clients of any issues.
- Occasionally overseeing trades people.
This is a delightful and fulfilling role for someone who has excellent cooking skills and who is efficient, honest, reliable and trustworthy. The successful candidate will have excellent references, a DBS and a kind and mindful manner.
The household is relaxed and informal but the family are seeking someone who can engage with the family but get on with her work without distraction or needing supervision or directions. Happy person with a can do attitude. Total discretion required.
- Car owner/driver – there is an automatic car available to use for errands.
- Non- smoker/vaper
- Available for an immediate start.
- £20.00 gross per hour.
For further information please call Lin at Hummingbird on 01276 537 959
Applications for Experienced daily housekeeper needed ASAP must be confident cook and dog lover
|26th May, 2019
|£20.00 gross per hour