Our lovely family in Cobham are looking for a mothers help/housekeeper for their young family. They have three children aged, 4 years, 20 months and new born and they are looking for a full time support at home.
The role will be varied - 50% housekeeping and 50% childcare
- Clean and maintain designated areas, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors
- Changing bed linens and making beds
- Replenishing supplies such as toiletries and cleaning products
- Emptying trash cans and disposing of waste
- Cleaning windows, mirrors, and glass surfaces
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Laundry for family, ironing, cooking a family meal.
They have a large dog so must be pet friendly. They have a dog walker.
- Previous experience as a housekeeper or in a similar role
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in cleaning tasks
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions
- Good time management skills to ensure efficient completion of tasks
Must be a diver with own car. Live local to Cobham
The family are moving from Clapham so could be located i Clapham for first moth and require the candidate to commute.
We are looking for a reliable and detail-oriented individual to join the family team as a Housekeeper.
There will be child and baby support including feeding and changing nappies, taking the children to school, nursery or activities. Must have some childcare experience. Must be confident as a mother help.
Role can be live in or out for the right candidate
Hours are Monday to Friday 7am till 6.30pm ( could reduce to 4 days for the right candidate)
December start date
Call Kerry at Hummingbird Homestaff for further information 07966 495438
Applications for Housekeeper / mothers help required in Cobham
|30th October, 2023