My lovely clients are looking for a morning Housekeeper for their beautiful home in the village of Boughton Monchelsea in Maidstone, Kent.
They are looking for someone to work from 7am until 12pm Monday to Friday, and they will need to complete the following duties:
- Laundry management
- Changing 5 beds weekly, plus 2 spare beds as and when they are used.
- Cleaning internal windows and sills
- Washing floors
- Loading/unloading dishwasher
- Cleaning 4 bathrooms and 1 downstairs WC
- Preparation of an evening meal 3 days per week
- Weekly online grocery shop
- Running errands i.e. collecting dry cleaning, ad hoc shopping, taking parcels to the Post Office etc
- Liaising with external contractors for the estate i.e. external window cleaner, gardeners etc.
- Generally keeping the home to a very high standard
The family are looking for someone who is a driver, and must be comfortable around dogs.
Hours: 7am until 12pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £15-16 gross per hour
Location: Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone
Applications for Professional Housekeeper required for family in Maidstone
|13th March, 2023