Our lovely family in Amersham, Buckinghamshire, is looking for a Nanny / Housekeeper for the home and 3 small children, aged 5, 3 and 1.
The role will begin at 1pm, when the candidate will arrive at the home to carry out light housekeeping tasks such as bed changes, loading the dishwasher, tidying, laundry and preparing dinner. At 4pm the candidate will need to collect the children from school and nursery, all within a 10 minute drive from the home.
You will then bring the children home to give them dinner, bath time and have downtime - reading, crafts, stories. Mum arrives home at 6.30pm to take over. Mum needs someone 2 days per week, one must be a Thursday and the other day is flexible, but not a Friday.
The family are looking for someone who can:
- Provide attentive and responsible care for the children in a safe and nurturing environment
- Engage children in age-appropriate activities, such as games, crafts, and play
- Prepare meals and snacks for children, ensuring they are nutritious and meet any dietary restrictions
- Maintain a clean and organized environment for the children, including tidying up toys and cleaning up after meals
- Follow any specific instructions or routines provided by parents regarding the care of their children
- Previous experience working with children of various ages
- Knowledge of child development and age-appropriate activities
- Ability to handle emergency situations calmly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both with children and parents/guardians
- Reliable and punctual
Hours: 2 afternoons a week 1-6.30pm Thursdays and one other
If you are interested in this position please contact Holly at Hummingbird Homestaff on 07852 944 773
Applications for Afternoon Nanny Housekeeper in Amersham - 2 days per week
|8th January, 2024