Dedicated live in housekeeper required for immediate start in Oxshott, Surrey.
Circa 50 hours per week - £30,000 PA (£450pw net) lovely self-contained annex and all bills paid (if live in).
Monday to Friday 7.30 – 5.30pm
Very experienced housekeeper required to keep the property at show home standard throughout as well as be part of a family with a school age child and small friendly dog. there is minimal childcare within this role and the housekeeping and dog walking will take the rest of the day.
The role includes:
8.00am School Run to a local school.
- General Cleaning of all rooms / bathrooms etc. with acute attention to detail.
- Laundry and ironing
- Detail cleaning / Organising
- Polishing floors
- Internal window cleaning
- Spring cleaning of cupboards and wardrobes quarterly
- Keeping the drive and front of house clean
- Dog Walk
- Evening cooking
- Dry cleaning
- Other small errands
- Organising trades in the house as necessary
- Babysitting in the week, or at the weekend makes up the remainder of the hours.
The successful female candidate will have excellent spoken English, a clean UK driving licence for ideally 5 years +, full DBS, be mature, experienced, harworking, and flexible. In return they will be welcomed into a kind, considerate family who have one well behaved and lovely child and a small very friendly dog.
For more information please call Lin at Hummingbird on 01276 537 959
Applications for Very experienced cleaner/housekeeper required in Oxshott ASAP for a live in role - must be dog friendly and a driver
|Start date||30th March, 2020|