A Full Time Live Out Housekeeper is needed by a Wonderful family in Weybridge to help them maintain their property to a high standard of cleanliness. The family is looking for a dependable and hardworking housekeeper who can work in a full time role. The working hours for this position is full time 5 days per week, with a flexibility to work on Saturday too (Ideal for a candidate who lives in the area). Due to location someone who knows how to drive and owns a car would be a bonus.
(Family can also provide an Electric Bicycle for the housekeeper to get to/from work)
Working Days: Monday - Friday with some flexibility to work a Saturday.
Working Hours: 09:00 - 19:00
The Housekeeper would be required to: (but not limited to)
* Ensure the house is kept clean and tidy at all times,
* Hoover and mop the floors,
* Carry out daily deep cleans of the kitchen and bathrooms
* Organising bedrooms and changing bed linen.
* Organise the the laundry and ironing.
* Wipe down the kitchen surfaces and utensils after cooking.
*Following the daily cleaning schedule.
* Liaise with Family PA and contractors that visit the property.
The family have a small friendly dog in the home so they are looking for a Housekeeper who is comfortable around animals.
DBS in place
Excellent references from previous families
Experience of managing , cleaning and working within a sizeable property is essential.
for more information please call Kerry at Hummingbird on 07966 495438
Applications for Full time experienced daily housekeeper needed ASAP - must driver due to location and be pet friendly.
|Start date||23rd March, 2020|
|Remuneration||£28,000- £30,000 subject to experience.|