Our lovely client in Sunningdale, Berkshire is looking for a professional and experienced Nanny to help care for their 2 young children.
The family live in a beautiful location, and have 2 children aged 3 and 2, with a new baby coming in Spring 2024. They are looking for someone to support mum for around 40-50 hours each week, starting at 7.30am and helping get the children up and ready for pre-school and nursery, packing bags, giving the children breakfast and getting them dressed before the drop off. On the days the youngest child doesn't have nursery, you will be taking them to toddler groups, planning fun activities, park trips, sorting fun games at home. You will need to do meal plans, help with potty training, ensure the children are keeping to their routines, help with meal times and the evening routine if needed. Mum is around, so this is a lovely mothers help position - the day will be fun and varied - you may need to assist with light housekeeping, care for the children, and also have newborn experience as you will be caring for the new baby occasionally.
It would be helpful if the nanny could also:
- Assist with homework and provide academic support as needed
- Maintain a clean and organized environment, including tidying up after activities and meals
- Follow parents' guidelines and routines for the children's daily schedule
- Communicate effectively with parents regarding any updates or concerns about the children
- Previous private nannying experience
- Strong understanding of child development and age-appropriate activities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities effectively
- Reliable, punctual, and trustworthy
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
The hours are flexible - mum would love 5 full days but could also have someone for 3 full days and then 2 part time days.
They need someone articulate, hands on, confident, experienced, knowledgeable and friendly.
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am until 5.30pm, or 3 full days and 2 part time days (around 40-50 hours per week)
Start: February 2024
If you are interested in this position, please contact Holly at Hummingbird Homestaff on 07852 944 773.
Applications for Full time Nanny position in Sunningdale, Berkshire
|11th December, 2023