Our lovely couple in Oxshott are looking for a Live Out Home Manager / Housekeeper for their beautiful, modern, 6 bedroom home. The role commences at 8.00am until 4.00pm and if possible, 3-4 hours on a Saturday morning. Our client is looking for someone who has extensive housekeeping / home managing experience within a large home as well as someone who also loves pets as there are 2 cats and quite soon a puppy joining the family.
- Job Role: Housekeeper
- Location: Oxshott
- Start date: 01 Apr 2019
- Remuneration: £12.00 - £15.00 net per hour
Typical tasks would include:
- Tidying, cleaning and dusting the home
- Hoovering and washing the floors daily
- Ensuring all 8 bathrooms are clean and fully stocked
- Changing the beds once a week
- Laundry, ironing, folding and putting away (a lion share of the linen and laundry is taken care of by dry cleaners, so it'll be the remaining pieces)
- When the couple are travelling, you would be required to help pack and unpack luggage
- Daily preparation of healthy lunches
- Possible help in preparing canapés for drinks parties once a month
- Occasional dog walking
- Feeding and caring for the family pets
- Occasional errand running
- Ensuring all household stock levels are full
- Ensuring everything within the home is working correctly and informing our clients of any issues.
- Occasionally overseeing trades people.
- While the couple are travelling, ensure the home is deep cleaned and the grocery shopping is done for their return.
This is a delightful and fulfilling role for someone who has excellent cooking skills and who is efficient, honest, reliable and trustworthy. The successful candidate will have excellent references, a DBS and a kind and mindful manner.
This role is a full time role and the housekeeper will be on a contract of employment, your employer will be responsible for your PAYE and NI and pension. You will be eligible for 28 days holiday per year and the salary is set at between £12-£15 net per hour depending upon experience.
for further information please call Saffron on 07725 908439
To register your interest and begin your application for this vacancy please fill out the form below
Some of the information requested may not be specific to this vacancy but required to enable Hummingbird to help to match you to other roles in the future.