Elderly client in Fawley, New Forest requires part time self-employed home help.
Client is h independent but requires minimal assistance with general household chores and shopping.
Home Help assistant must be reliable and trustworthy and able to assist the client with the following duties :
- Preparing healthy balanced meals
- Assisting with visits to supermarket
- Escorting to local health care facilities ie doctors, hospital etc..
- Assistance with light housework tasks
House and days to be worked are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 08:00hrs - 13:00hrs.
Although the client is independent, they are considered vulnerable and therefore the successful candidate MUST be reliable, trustworthy and punctual with-out fail.
Personal criteria required:
- Home Care Assistant must have previous professional experience of working with the elderly
- Home Care Assistant must be friendly, approachable, reliable and trustworthy
- Home Care Assistant must be able to drive and provide their own car
- Must be able to provide current clean DBS check
If you are interested in registering for this role please contact Victoria on 02393 105818.
Applications for PART TIME SENIOR CARE HOME HELP ASSISTANT
|Location||FAWLEY, NEW FOREST|
|Start date||13th October, 2019|
|Remuneration||£15-20 per hour|