Hummingbird are here to help
We also recruit Nursery Managers , Deputy Managers and Nursery Nurses on permanent contracts and can offer competitive rates to nurseries looking to build long terms working relationships with Hummingbird.
To register with us all child-carers will need to:
- Provide original certificates and three references for inspection.
- Have an up to date DBS Enhanced Disclosure, or be willing to have one performed.
- Have (or be booked to train towards) a paediatric first aid course.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with children.
- Provide an up-to-date CV.
- References from previous employers which will be followed up and thoroughly checked by us.
When met to register with Hummingbird candidates will need to demonstrate to us that they are genuinely interested in this line of work, that they have the credentials needed for the role as well as the passion , drive and genuine love of children that is needed to fulfill the role. We don’t recruit candidates who simply want a job as a quick fix before moving to something new – our candidates have to be true childcare professionals whether they are just starting out and have to come to us via college or long term career builders who are looking to take the next step up the ladder.
As experienced Nannies and Nursery Nurses Linnea Tormajer and Victoria Clark have both worked within family homes and private day nurseries and have first -hand experience of the day to day running of these childcare facilities so know what they are looking for when recruiting for your next member of staff. We are happy to offer on- site visits to your nursery to introduce ourselves and start the working relationship from there. To book a visit or even arrange a call back please email and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements and arrange the next steps.